Why was YES Bar founded?
- YES Bar was founded in 2012 in a mother’s kitchen in Los Angeles. Our founder, Abigail created these bars out of love for her son Arthur who suffered from various food allergies and food sensitivities.
- YES Bars are made in a state-of-the-art, HAACP certified, Certified Gluten-Free bakery facility in Las Vegas.
- Abigail was tired of saying NO to all the things her son was not able to eat. So, she took out all the yummy things in her kitchen he could say YES to and the YES bar was born.
- The recipe is still the exact same recipe that Abigail created in her kitchen all those years ago. We believe you shouldn’t mess with perfection.
- NO! We are a small privately owned and employee run company. Nestle owns a snack bar brand in the UK called YES BAR!, and we are not affiliated in any way.
Is your packaging compostable?
- Our 6-pack boxes are 100% compostable and are FSC-Certified and come from responsibly managed forests. Our individual wrappers are made with recycled paper but are not compostable. We are working on a solution with our packaging supplier to become a fully compostable product by 2022, so stay tuned!
Ingredients and Nutritional InformationAre YES Bars Vegan?
- YES, all YES Bars are vegan, vegetarian and 100% plant-based.
- YES, all YES Bars are free of any grains or oats.
- YES, all YES Bars are Certified Gluten-Free by the GFCO. Our bakery is a gluten-free facility and every batch is tested and verified.
- YES, all YES Bars are free of any dairy, milk or lactose.
- Not yet, but we are working on certifying our products by the end of 2022, so stay tuned!
- No. What makes our bars unique is our yummy nut blend of macadamia nuts, almonds, cashews and pecans.
- YES, all YES Bars are peanut-free. *Please note though – it is made in a facility that shares equipment with peanuts.
- YES, all YES Bars are free of soy.
- YES, all YES Bars are paleo – free of gluten, grains, dairy, corn, soy, eggs, peanuts and no cane sugar whatsoever.
- No. We bake our bars delicately over 165 degrees, so our bars are not raw.
- No. We use raw nuts and seeds, but they are not sprouted.
- We try to use as many Organic ingredients as possible. All the ingredients in our bars are 100% non-gmo. Refer to the * mark on the packaging to indicate which ingredients are Organic.
- Soft-Baked to perfection! The texture of a YES Bar is what makes it so unique. It’s chewy, crunchy, nutty, sweet & salty, addicting yummy goodness. Each bite is a little bit different and complex; one bite might be nutty, one bite might be salty, one bite might be fruity or chocolaty. Like a good date, you never know what might happen next.
- Whenever hunger strikes, eat a YES Bar. Use it as a clean, healthy indulgence to keep you full and satisfied and curb your appetite in between meals. We love having them for breakfast! Enjoy it with your morning coffee or tea. Crumble it over yogurt. Have it as your 3pm slump buster. Fuel up before a workout or replenish after one. Stash one in your purse or gym bag. Or enjoy it as a healthy dessert.
- The sugar content of our bars ranges from 7-9 grams of sugar. We do not use any refined sugars, fake/synthetic sugars or cane sugars of any kind. Just low-glycemic sweeteners – such as Organic Maple Syrup and Organic Coconut Nectar. Our bars are just ½ the sugar of an apple per bar!
- NO way! We use only 100% real food ingredients, what you see is what you get. We believe mother nature got it right, so we don’t mess with it.
- The shelf life of our bars is 8 months and we bake them fresh every few weeks.
- Nope, our bars are shelf stable and don’t need to be refrigerated. Take them on the go and they will remain super fresh. But you can put them in the fridge for a chewier, cooler, crunchier consistency.
Online OrdersDo you ship to Canada/Internationally?
- First, we are so happy you've heard of YES Bar internationally! Right now we don't ship our products outside of the US but keep an eye out in the future. However, one of our online retailers iHerb - offers shipping internationally, follow this link to shop.
- Email email@example.com or call us at 510-964-3890 or message us on the chat app on the website and we will respond right away.
- We are here to help if you’re having any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you cannot apply 2 discounts on the same order. So if you’re taking advantage of our automatic discount you can’t apply another discount code.
- We are sold in all 50 states, and in over 2,000 stores, gyms, hotels, and offices across the US. If you have any questions where we are stocked, reach out to us at email@example.com or message us on the chat app on the website and we will get back to you right away.
- We sure do and we’d love to partner up with you! Check out our wholesale section of the website to create an account, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you set up as a partner in a matter of minutes. We also work with online wholesale partners such as Faire, Bulletin, Mable and Stocked.